Sunday, June 28, 2015

working can be fun

Have I mentioned recently that I love my job? They offered to change my shift to a mid shift instead of closing. The hours won't be much different, I will go in 30-60 mins earlier than I do now, and get off 30-60 mins earlier. They said it will give me more help and support and it will help keep me from getting overwhelmed and over tired. As it is now after 5:30 or 6:30 I am on my own. At times it can be overwhelming, and certainly exhausting, but I make it through. I really do see the benefits of switching. On the down side I work with a wonderful closing crew. I guess it won't be much different and I will still work with them, I will just get off earlier.

Now, let's discuss life changes.
Gym. I love going, I've lost weight and my endurance in the cardio is a lot better.
My target heart rate is 157. Doc said keep it 140 or below. Weights, he said no there to, not until my hct(hematocrit) is down, target goal is 40, last labs 49.9.
So I'm now limited to the bike and pool. Boring.

I'm anxious for my appointment on the 8th.
I'm anxious in general.

I'm such a serious planner over things and right now I feel we have no solid game plan and I have no direction.

I need answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment