Monday, June 10, 2013

Family night

Tonight we had a family movie night, which with teens means they bring a friend and go see a different movie than the parental figures.
The girls and their friend saw Now You See Me. Lee and I saw The Purge.
Very interesting movie, it makes you really think. Lots of social implications.
The kids thought their movie was pretty good to. It's also on my list of want to see movies.
On the way home though... their friend asked if it was ok to smoke in the car. ummm nope. not when you're 16. kids.

On a different subject... Our idiot dog Snickers went after our 17 yr old kitty. Mia wasn't hurt, just had dog drool all over her. I was beyond pissed though. I literally kicked snickers down stairs and into the living room and locked her in there with Lee. There was no reason at all for it. Mia was laying there doing nothing at all. Mia literally sleeps 20 hours a day, and lays around the rest of the time. I swear if that stupid dog hurts Mia I will kill her. I don't know if its jealousy because Mia sleeps on Lees lap most of the day or what. I'm just sick of this dog sometimes. Several times she's snarled and snapped at me, and thankfully missed, because the first time she makes contact she is gone. I already want her gone because that is not acceptable at all, but Lee has an attachment to her.

And to end with some awesome news...the credit union is mailing the title to the PT cruiser tomorrow! It's paid off and all ours! Now just two more years before my SUV is paid off. It was down to 16 months, but we refinanced for 2 years, lower payments and overall paying less. Like payments almost half of what they were before.

No comments:

Post a Comment